Your career at miho!
Field Service Engenieer for Western Europe and Germany, remotely based in the Be-Ne-Lux-France (m/f/d) for our high-tech inspection systems
miho Inspektionssysteme GmbH in Germany is one of the world’s leading suppliers of inspection systems for beverage bottling lines. We use state-of-the-art measurement technology in our machines with image processing, optics and electronics. All for the benefit of the consumer! miho has about 100 employees worldwide and has been active on the market for over 40 years.
So that everyone can drink their well-cooled beverage from clean bottles: This is ensured by our high-precision, powerful and agile machines and maybe by you too soon!
We are looking for an:
Electronics engineer in the service sector (m/f/d) with the focus on Western Europe and Germany
- Electronics engineer degree, either acquired by vocational training, university, or professional experience
- Holder of a motor vehicle driving licence, class B or equivalent
- A good level of French and English. Additional knowledge of German and Italian would be ideal
- A willingness to travel
- Independent and self-organised
- Installation and commissioning of our machines, in-house and worldwide
- Maintenance and repair of existing systems
- Editing and creating technical documentation
- Technical support via telephone hotline or remote maintenance
… and the benefits we can offer you are
- We pay fair remuneration for your work
- We provide a great team at your side
- We offer you a long-term perspective in a modern and internationally active company
- We support you when things get tricky – you are important to us!
- Home office to carry out standard office activities
- Company car also for private use
- Individual field service remuneration
- After an initial training period: remote work from home scheme
… and the outcome for you
That’s up to you!
Extraordinary machines deserve excellent engineers: You!
Please send us your application stating your salary expectations by post or e-mail to Ms. Melanie Heiß (firstname.lastname@example.org).