Empty bottle inspector miho David 2
Complete inspection of empty bottles after the washer and before the filler:
base, finish, thread, sidewall, …
- Individually configurable
- Latest computer technology on the platform miho VIDIOS®.
- Up to 72,000 bottles per hour
- lighting throughout with maintenance-free high-performance LEDs
- Machine design by the highest hygienic standards
- Optimum accessibility: easy to use
- Eco-design: reduced power and air consumption
- No format parts required for different bottle types
- Low operating costs
- Continuous further development
500 machines in use worldwide
Base inspection with filter package for the detection of optically active foils only for glass bottles (limited for PET bottles). Rotating and self-cleaning protective glass plate. Blow jet with integrated suction (reduced risk of contamination).
Variofocus: Automatic adjustment of the distance between lense and object for bottles with different heights, to achieve the optimal depth of field and thus best possible inspection at all times. The respective focus adjustment switches in accordance with the individual bottle-types and is saved under the image processing software miho VIDIOS.
For an improved detection of chips at the outer rim of the bottle base, as an extension of the base inspection in the basic machine.
- Base chips at the outer rim of the bottle base affect the pressure resistance
- The stability, especially in slim and tall bottles
Detection of damage to the sealing surface of glass and PET bottles. Detection not only of “ordinary” external damage, but also of internal damage, by using a special 3-way ring lighting system with a colour camera that records images. Additionally the neckring of PET bottles can be inspected for cut-outs.
Two modules (infeed and outfeed of the empty bottle inspector) for the detection of contamination, foil remains and damage to the outer and inner sidewall of the bottle with a total of 2 cameras.
Two modules (infeed and outfeed of the empty bottle inspector) for significantly improved detection of contamination, foil residues and damage to the outer and inner sidewall of the bottle with a total of 4 cameras. This ensures that all areas of the bottle are recorded at least once directly from the front by one of the cameras.
Especially suitable for bottles with relief structures, embossing, swing top bottles or permanent ACL markings. Defects that are difficult to detect, such as semitransparent faults, conchoidal fractures, or inclusions can thus be inspected.
OpAL-Algorithm: no full masking out anymore of areas that are hidden by ACL labels or embossing.
- detection and graphic display (360 °) of damaged and incorrectly manufactured thread dials in screw cap bottles.
- detection of dirt and damage in the region of the side finish (for e.g., glass defects / cracks, rust rings, underchip damage, fractures).
- inspection regardless of the thread form:
- segmented thread: Twist-off, vent slot, …
- Fault at start / end of thread
- roughness of the thread dial is inspected
- contamination of the thread dial
- no more false rejects for tempered new bottles
complete thread inspection = from beginning to end + from above and below
To detect damages (chipped edges) at the flange of, for example MCA threads.
- Detection of chipping in the area of the flange.
- Detection of circumferential scuff rings below the flange.
- Detection of moldy spots in the area of the scuff rings.
- For clear glass bottles, other colours are possible after testing.
The module for checking the sealing rubber and clapper of swing top bottles is an extension of the dual sidewall inspection.
This will be checked:
From every direction:
- Presence of sealing rubber
- Colour of the sealing rubber: colour and fading
- Presence of the clapper
- Clapper: colour
- Swing top presence and correctness is done by the Dual sidewall inspection
Depending on the position of the clapper
The rubber seal must point to one of the 4 cameras
- Dirty rubber seal, for example mould
- Damage of the rubber seal, for example missing material
miho Multicon 4
- Embossing detection
- Glass & PET distinction
- UV code detection
Bottle sorting system
miho Unicon 4
- Compact construction
- Hight and width measuring
- Wide range of applications
Upgrade of the David 2 Basic machine Compressor cooling unit in exchange for the peltier cooling unit (Standart).
In order to prevent the “simple” reset of this error message, this device checks whether the operator has followed the work instruction “Remove all bottles from the conveyor in the marked area”. If the work instruction has not been carried out or if an insufficient number of bottles have been removed from the conveyor belt, then the machine automatically initiates a machine and conveyor stop. This system stop can then no longer be cancelled by the operator by pressing the reset button.
Integrated Uninterruptible Power Supply for the Empty Bottle Inspection Machine miho David (UPS). For the controlled shut down of the machine in case of problems or breakdown of the electric supply.
Cable ducting below the Empty Bottle Inspection Machine miho David 2for the protected installation of cables and hoses.
Wire basket stainless steel version incl. connection parts to the existing cable duct.
Cable ducting below the Empty Bottle Inspection Machine miho David 2 for the protected installation of cables and hoses.
Closed stainless steel version incl. connection parts to the existing cable duct.
Individual wire marking according to section 13.2.1 of DIN EN 60204-1 for the empty bottle inspection machine miho David 2 including documentation in the E-Plan wiring diagram. Identification is ensured by applying the connection designation of the relevant equipment.
High speed pusher
- Pneumatic pusher
- Up to 100.000 containers/h
- Including reject monitoring
Multi reject system
- Linear drive
- Up to 120.000 containers/h
- Very wide range of containers
Linear reject system
miho Leonardo M
- Gearless transmission drive
- Smooth and precise
Software package for the production data acquisition software miho AWeS. All production data, counters and test bottle protocol are logged according to the Weihenstephan standard. For all miho systems based on the miho VIDIOS® or miho MASTER® platform.
Software package for the remote visualization of the operating condition, the parameter and the camera images on an authorized computer. Monitoring of e.g. counters and malfunctions. Monitoring and remote control of the inspection machine by a miho service engineer, re-entry and optimization of the inspection parameters, exact and fast analysis of errors.